SVET Paintball & Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copperheads Airsoft Team

Go down

Copperheads Airsoft Team Empty Copperheads Airsoft Team

Post  BirdWatcher Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Ok, this is the low down. Someone needs to take over the Copperheads Airsoft Team. My health is not going to let me be as active as I need to be right now if ever. It has been brought to my attention that someone from Scott County is interested. There will be strings attatched if it is taken over as is.

Be advised that I am willing to let this Team go as is with name, goodwill, intellectual property and members at present. Thats with no money involved. The strings are if this Team gets taken in the wrong direction then I have the option to take it back at will, reorganize and discharge members. Otherwise, another team will have to be organized and built from scratch.

I will always be a part of this Team as the Founder and Organizer. Thats my compensation for the time and energy put into it. I'm easy to get along with. Everything sounds complicated and the Signups are very legalistic. If you are not comfortable with these terms just start up your own Team and simply call it something else.

This leadership change only requires a handshake to seal the deal.
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Ensign
Ensign

http://www.myspace.com/copperheads_airsoft_007

Back to top Go down