SVET Paintball & Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nike coming to paintball?

Go down

Nike coming to paintball? Empty Nike coming to paintball?

Post  Snakeyes Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by BallersCafe.com

BIG RUMOR It’s a swoosh world we could be living in!

I’m getting strong rumors that Nike is looking at coming into paintball and I thought I better let my peeps at www.BallersCafe.com hear about it first!! Crazy you say?! Well not if you talk to some of the pros and pro team owners that are in the loop and being contacted right now!

I have thought about it a little after I got the call, and the more I think about it the more it could make a lot of sense. Nike likes coming into new things, they see the industry on a low and probably feel they can come in and grow with the sport as it bounces back. After all, if this RUMOR is true, they have the money and people in place to make that call. They have people who just sit and work out trends and they could be seeing this as a perfect time to move into our sport.

I will go as far as to say this it not a quick decision on Nike’s part. They have had 12 months of magazine statistics along with online statistics and even gone as far as to have a photographer at the last PSP and USPL taking pictures of trends.

If this rumor is true, could it be good for paintball? They have a lot of money and could market paintball to masses.
Snakeyes
Snakeyes
Supreme Overlords
Supreme Overlords

https://svet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down