SVET Paintball & Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer!

Go down

Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! Empty Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer!

Post  Sambo Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Ok some of this stuff has been posted before some has not. this is taken straight from my Pbnation thread so I may be able to do some better offers on select items for local people. I am open for trades but prefer non paintball related items although I will take paintball stuff if the offer is right. I do not ship first. You pay I ship USPS unless you pay for a diffrent kind of shipping. All prices are obo and include shipping. if interested me you can pm me or the best way to get hold of me is to call 423-276-1498.

08 SLG gun fires great. The ups on this gun include a silver clamping feedneck a warrior s aluminum trigger, and a virtue light trigger switch. Also will come with stock feedneck and stock trigger. $185obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 016esp

Ion gun fires great. The ups on this gun include a ndz clamping feedneck, a saw trigger, and an on/off asa upgrade and blue virtue laser eyes. It also comes with a 2 piece freak barrell with a .691 Freak insert. $135obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 013fsz
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 014lzj

JT Excellerator gun fires great. Will come with a 14 inch carbon fiber barrell and a 12 oz CO2 tank. $60obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 018jqx

Viewloader High Voltage gun fires great. Will come with the original Quantum hopper and a 12 oz CO2 tank. $60obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 019vcc

I have 2 pairs of large Proto 07 pants both in excellent condition. $25 each obo
1. Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 057obk
2. Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 058xrs

I have a pair of Dye C4s these are faded but no rips or tears. $25obo pictures on request because they were in the washer when i took all my pictures

Proto 08 large Jersey never worn. $25obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 059fsp

Proto practice large jersey never worn $10obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 060woa

Proto 07 large jersey in great condition $20
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 055eds

Red Proto jersey and pants set size large these are 07s I belive $50obo
Pictures of these on request they were in my car trunk when i took the pictures.

Empire hopper dont no the name but it is like a revy only made by Empire. Great hopper though I sold my Halo and used this instead I liked it so much. $25obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 032hov

Evil barrel Kit A/C threaded has 1 front and 5 backs tip is black and silver. $80obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 031cmm

Ninja Flex with smoke lense perfect condition has a save face strap pretty rare brand new black soft ears as well. $65obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 033e

Steel Flex the grey bottom is pretty rare perfect condition except lense is 9/10 mirrored lense there is a small scratch on the bottom corner but it does not effect anything. has a stock JT black strap. The frame is rare as it is chameleon. Has brand new black soft ears as well. $60obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 003ivh

Capt America Flex mirrored lense is 6/10 rest is in perfect condition. The lense is not pictured but can send you pics of you like. Still very usuable just doesnt look great. USA strap I usually see these selling for $35 by themselves. Brand new white soft ears and the frame and bottoms are both in great condition $45obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 0132r

Ninja steely rehydroed in 03/09 I tried to take pics of the hydro date but I dont no if you can see it. Comes with a Proto armband I always used to protect the reg. Can try and get better pics of the hydro date if requested. $40obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 024mlf

Pure Energy steely has 1 year left on Hydro. Also comes with a Proto wristband i used to protect the reg $35obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 022jnq

Proto tank cover like new condition $15obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 026aey

Dye medium gloves $15obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 035tla

Draxxus gloves $12obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 053aos

Paintball toolbox very nice will hold 2 guns, 1 hopper, 2 tanks, your mask, and all your tools. Comes with several barrell plugs, a JT barrell condom, 2 squeeges, several elbows, a CO2 tank adapter, full allen wrench kit, marker bag, battery tester, some lube, 5 slg 08 o ring kits as well about 500 random o rings, a screw driver with several attachments, several 9v batteries and more. Would be cheaper but shipping will suck. 45obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 039cod
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 038owp
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 042ort

Under Armour cleats size 11 $25obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 053aos

Diablo Wrath marker gun shot great last time I used it but it needs a new front LP hose which is like $5 from their website. Pics upon request. $40obo

Brand new never used Blackjack elbow pads and a pair of Xs2 large gloves. $18obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 061jzt

Proto pod pack hold 3 pods will come with pods as well $20obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 027b

Stock Ion eyes $10obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 017exi

Blue clamping feedneck. This fits any Proto SLG or Matrix style gun. $21obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 045m

Two aluminum fill nipple covers $5 each obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 025pzd

20oz Pure Energy CO2 tank $14obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 020nxk

Viewloader Orion mechanical marker. the bolt is broken in this marker it can be replaced for $5 or you can use the gun for parts. $15obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 030qye

Planet Eclipse fitted cap size is m/l this has never been worn. $8obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 028yya

Brand new Draxxus hoodie size xl $25obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 029mzp

Macwear size xl paintball pants $20obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 056jid

All black sandana brand sandana $10obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 037rab

1 of 1 custom houndstooth bandana $8obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 054fdf

2 gravity fed hoppers $7obo for both
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 050vow

Still in package set of Proto wristbands $8obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 062eec

Custom made 14in barrell Tippmann threaded $12obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 063u

Redz pepperstick 14in A/C threaded barrell $12obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 036a

The top is a stock 12in A/C threaded mini barrell the bottom is a 12in random A/C threaded barrell $12obo for both
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 064pqa

Hybrid grips these fit DM4/DM5 and 06 and below Matrixs $10obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 065d

Barrell bag keep those high dollar barrells protected holds 4 barrels $8obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 066eei

Extreme Rage small gearbag will hold marker,hopper,barrell, and tank $10obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 067rqu

Plastic box I used to carry my extra pods in. Will come with 3 pods and about 6 pods worth of paint $35obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 068u

Sterling silver Superman pendant. this was over $100 new. $45obo
Final Gearbag Sale Of The Summer! 051bwn
Sambo
Sambo
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down