SVET Paintball & Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 Russell County Fair 3-man

2 posters

Go down

2009 Russell County Fair 3-man Empty 2009 Russell County Fair 3-man

Post  Snakeyes Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Something for the Southwest VA Teams:

Ok guys and gals, I know there have been several people wondering whether or not we're having this event. After taking a year off, we've decided to bring the event back!

First, I'd like to thank Josh and Wes at TAS. These guys have jumped on board, and are helping make this tournament possible. They're really excited about having a share in this event, and they deserve a huge "Thank you!"

I decided to create an "official" thread for the RCF tournament, and I'll be regularly updating it. As of right now, all the details haven't been ironed out, but I'll try to update this thread consistently, as we get everything organized.

For now, here's what we have planned:

Date: Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 7, 2009
Time: Captain's Meeting: 10:30AM, Games Start: 11:00 AM

This isn't the normal time for a paintball tournament, but there are several reasons why we made this decision. There are more events being held at the fair on Labor Day, such as the Demolition Derby, and the attendance at the fair is normally higher. This will mean more people will be introduced to the sport of paintball, which is what this event is all about.

While we don't have a list of the prizes yet, I can say that we plan on offering cash, prizes, and trophies. Along with that, a "challenge" trophy will be engraved with the winning team's name, and will be on display in the Russell Co. Fair Commercial building, until the year of the next tournament. Also, we plan on keeping the entry fee as low as possible, so that any team that would like to play will be able to afford it.

For now, this is all the information I have. Keep an eye on this thread for updates, including info on:

Pre-Registration
Entry Fee
Prizes
Registered Team list

Link to the Sticky Thread
http://www.smackz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4538
Snakeyes
Snakeyes
Supreme Overlords
Supreme Overlords

https://svet.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

2009 Russell County Fair 3-man Empty Re: 2009 Russell County Fair 3-man

Post  paintball2404 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm

I really wanna play this. Hint hint aaron.

paintball2404
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

2009 Russell County Fair 3-man Empty Re: 2009 Russell County Fair 3-man

Post  Snakeyes Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:33 pm

I figured so lol.
Snakeyes
Snakeyes
Supreme Overlords
Supreme Overlords

https://svet.forumotion.net